Sunday, January 27, 2013

WEEK 5 : What about you?

I hope you enjoyed all the beauty that surround you last week!

This week we will focus more about ourselves!
Do you really know yourself?
Find all your qualities and write them on a paper.

Once you have your qualities or things that you enjoy doing, check if you are doing them enough in your life.

If you like to create; do you free enough time for yourself to do so?
If you like to dance, sing or play an instrument; Do you allow yourself to do it when you want?

We all have great qualities and it's time to live our life with them.
We are unique and we came to bring our talents to the community.

This week, express yourself with your talent; share it and allow you enough time to feel happy by doing what you like doing!.

Affirm:

- I am unique

- I like ... (feel by what you like) [I like singing]

- I express myself

- I am who I am

  

No comments:

Post a Comment